Footsteps

Don't even think about reachin' me
'Cause i won't be home
Don't even think about stoppin' by
Don't think of me at all

I did what i had to do
And if there was a reason, it was you

Don't even think about gettin' inside
Voices in my head, voices
I got scratches all over my arms
One for each day since i fell apart

I did what i had to do
And if there was a reason, it was you

Footsteps in the hole, it was you, you
Pictures on my chest, it was you, you

I did what i had to do, and if there was a reason
There wasn't no reason, no
And if, there's something you'd like to do
Just let me continue to blame you

Footsteps in the hole, it was you, you
Pictures on my chest, it was you... you

-Pearl jam


Una de mis canciones favoritas de la banda, la primera vez q realmente la escuché me pareció tan triste pero tan buena... La voz de Eddie Vedder va pefectamente con el tono blue de la rola, una muy buena combinación.

Cuando escuché la rola en vivo me pareció impactante, escuchar esa voz tan melancólica acompañando a miles de voces más.

La siguiente vez q la escuché fué totalmente abrumador, una sola canción describiendo casi a la perfección la melancolía q a veces recuerdo.


1 comentario:

La Rumu dijo...

Chingao, esa rola trae a mi mente momentos aciagos... jaja, pa q no te olvides de mi estilo rarito serpiente.